Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. They created it because they're "particularly fond of lists" and since I also enjoy lists, I've decided to participate in this fun feature.
This week we're creating lists for Santa. I may have overflowing bookshelves (literally) but that doesn't mean there aren't books that I would like to add...somewhere...perhaps over there in that corner...Hm. Maybe the first thing on my list should be a new bookshelf! My approach for this post was to take a look at my Goodreads to read list and pick the top ten on there. What are you asking Santa for this Christmas?
Don't forget to check out their blog for a full list of everyone participating in this week's list!
- From Notting Hill with Love...Actually – Ali McNamara
- Just Friends with Benefits – Meredith Schorr
- The Second Assistant: A Tale from the Bottom of the Hollywood Ladder – Clare Naylor and Mimi Hare
- The Heather Wells Series– Meg Cabot
- Austenland– Shannon Hale
- The I Heart Series – Lindsey Kelk
- How Lucky You Are – Kristyn Kusek Lewis
- Off the Menu – Stacey Ballis
- The Pollyanna Plan – Talli Roland
- Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey – Bob McCabe