Friday, June 28, 2024

Books Etc. is now on Substack


For years (and years...), I've wanted to change up the blog and I've made the decision to finally move Books Etc. over to Substack. 

You'll still find book reviews in my casual (and hopefully entertaining and informational) style, just on a different site. Bonus: you can subscribe (I'm not charging for subscriptions) and you'll get an email directly to your inbox whenever there's a new post. Don't want to subscribe? You can still find all the posts if you head to the direct link. 

Check it out and subscribe here: booksetcetera.substack.com

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Reconciliation After Separation: Finding My Way Back to My Ex-Wife

    After my marriage ended, I carried the pain of losing my ex-wife for a long time. I decided to seek spiritual help from Priest Alaska and asked for help with reconciliation and restoring the connection between us. Through spiritual help, cleansing, and reconciliation work, I remained patient and kept faith throughout the process. Slowly, communication began to open again, old misunderstandings started to fade, and the energy between us changed.Today, my ex-wife and I are communicating again and working toward rebuilding what we once had. I am deeply grateful to Priest Alaska for helping getting my ex-wife back. Thank you Priest Alaska.

    Spiritual Services:
    Ex-Wife Reconciliation
    Love & Reunion
    Marriage
    Protection
    Spiritual Cleansing
    Healing
    Lucky lotto number

    Contact Priest Alaska.
    Website: https://dralaskaspellcaster.mystrikingly.com
    Email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!