Monday, June 16, 2014

New Cover Alert: Blogger Girl

Most of you know that Blogger Girl by Meredith Schorr is one of my all time favourite novels (and probably top on the chick lit list). I got an email from Meredith a few weeks ago letting me know that she has a brand spankin' new cover for Blogger Girl! I love a good cover so I was more than happy to share the new look with all of you. For those of you who can't remember what the old cover looked like, check out my review here (this is also helpful if you don't know what the book is about!).

Without further ado, here's the new cover:


What do we all think? I like it more than the previous cover. I also really like that you can see the covers of Meredith's other novels (Just Friends with Benefits and A State of Jane) too! Very sneaky :) I think the vibe is better. This cover focuses on Kim and her life in the city, with a book in her bag, of course, instead of her computer screen and love interest.

Congrats on the new cover, Meredith. Now, can I have that Blogger Girl sequel yet? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!