Sunday, October 6, 2013

Book Buzz Toronto


For the past few months I've been working with authors Lydia Laceby and Samantha Stroh Bailey on planning an awesome bookish event: Book Buzz Toronto! This event will feature a number of fabulous women's fiction authors and we're SO EXCITED!

Does this sound familar? Some of you might recall that there was an NYC event this past May. It was a hit (from what I've been told...I wasn't able to attend the event. Boohoo!) and we decided we wanted to bring it to Canada!

You can find all the details on the Book Buzz Toronto site, along with bios of every attending author, but I'll give you the rundown here, too:

Thursday November 7
7-9pm
The Crest - 794 St. Clair West, Toronto
Free cocktail
Free snacks
Great book deals and the chance to get them signed!

I'm also pumped at the line up we have for this event. I never imagined that I'd ever get to meet some of these ladies!

Cat Lavoie
Chatel Guertin
Francine LaSala
Heather Wardell
Kate Hilton
Lydia Laceby
Meredith Schorr
Romi Moondi
Samantha Stroh Bailey
Samantha March

So what do you say, are you in? It's a free event, you get a free drink, and the chance to meet some amazing authors. What's not to love? RSVP to bookbuzz2013 AT gmail DOT com. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I am so EXCITED!! Can't wait to meet everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun! Too bad I live so far away :-(

    Best of luck with it, I'm sure it will be a success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!