Friday, December 2, 2011

Chick Lit Challenge 2012!




Guess what friends? The lovely Samantha over at Chick Lit Plus is hosting another Chick Lit Challenge for 2012 and I've signed up! I've loved doing the challenge this past year because it exposed me to a lot of great chick lit novels that I never would have come across otherwise. I also think it's the main reason Books Etc. has grown in the past year - so thanks Samantha :)

Stay tuned for many more chick lit reviews and I encourage you all to sign up as well! Just head over to the sign up page for all the instructions (and make sure you read them correctly because a lot of us fail at reading...ironic, isn't it?).

I'm looking forward to taking part in the Chick Lit Challenge once again!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are going to be around for another year as well! :) I slacked off a bit but I am determined to pick it back up January 1st and run with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the challenge Kaley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!