Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sarah Dessen Read/Reread Challenge 2013

Hosted by I Eat Words
It's no secret that Sarah Dessen is one of my all time favourite authors. When I heard about this read/reread challenge (from Emma at Hopeful Happiness - thanks lovely!) I knew I had to look into it. I Eat Words is doing a very simple challenge - we read (or reread) a Dessen book every month, starting in February. This year Dessen is publishing her eleventh novel, The Moon and More, and this is a great way to honour that awesomeness. Not only that, but all of her novels have new covers so it's an excuse for some to buy all the new covers! (No, that won't be me. Have to save my pennies and a lot of my older ones are actually signed by her! Squee!) I've been reading her books for the past eleven or twelve years but I've only read each novel once. So, here I am, signing up for this challenge so I can reread some of my favourite books.

Here's the order we're following:

February - Just Listen
March - This Lullaby
April - Dreamland
May - The Truth About Forever
July - That Summer
August - Along for the Ride
September -Someone like You
October - Keeping the Moon
November - What Happened to Goodbye
December - Lock and Key

Want to join in? Hop on over to I Eat Words' post and leave a comment. It's going to be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I am so, so, so excited for this! I actually just realized that I only own one of her books so I may just use this as an excuse to stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you're joining in!!

    - F @ I Eat Words :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!