If you've been reading my blog for awhile you know that I LOVE Catherine McKenzie's novels. No idea what books I'm talking about? Read my reviews of Spin, Arranged, and Forgotten to catch up.
Forgotten is going to be released in the US coming up on October 16th so in honour of that, Catherine's publishers William Morrow and HarperCollins Canada have dropped the price of the ebook for Arranged and are also holding a fabulous giveaway.
All of the info can be found on the note that is on Catherine's author page. Click here to be taken to it and to comment and share the note (they count as entries!).
Here are the ways you can win:
- Comment on the note on her Facebook page (see above) – 1 entry
- Update your Facebook status (e.g. 'Arranged is $1.99 for a week. Awesome!') – 2 entries
- Share this note on Facebook - 2 entries
- Tweet about it – 2 entries
- Grab the tile ad (the image in this note) and put it on your website – 3 entries
- Write a blog post about the price drop and contest – 5 entries
- NB -- add a comment on this post with a link to your shares to get those extra entries!
- AND FINALLY: Email proof of purchase of the e-book of ARRANGED to email@example.com - 10 entries
What else can you win?: If ARRANGED breaks the top 100 on Kindle or Nook or Kobo you can win a signed set of all three books + a $50 giftcard to the bookseller of your choice. And if we break the top 10, there may be more awesome prizes.
Not bad, right?
I strongly encourage you to go buy Spin, Arranged, and Forgotten (for those of you in Canada). My favourite is Arranged. My copy is currently with my mom to read on her upcoming cruise!
Where can you buy these wonderful books? Good question.
US Buy Links:
Canadian Buy Links:
Kobo (only $2.99!!)
(PS If for some reason those links decide to be stupid and not work, hop on over to Catherine's note and copy and paste the links from there)
I hope all of this has convinced you to give at least one of her books a try. Have you already read Catherine's novels? I'd love to hear what you think of them!
For now, I wish you all luck (but not too much luck since I want to win too ;) hehe) and happy reading!