Monday, December 13, 2010

Chick Lit Plus Reading Challenge!

I've just started a challenge! It sounds like it could be pretty fun, and will provide a bunch of posts for my blog.
The blog Chick Lit Plus has just started this new challenge for 2011. (The page with all the instructions is here as well as linked on the right of my blog, if you haven't seen it) The basic point is to read 12 chick lit books throughout 2011, two of which need to be debut authors (that might be harder to figure out!) I read a ton throughout the year anyways so that won't be a problem for me. What might be difficult is choosing which ones to review on here!
I think it'll be a lot of fun because I'll get to read about what others are reading and pick up some new books and authors. I think that's a great thing about the blogosphere, how you can see what others are doing and read what they think.
Speaking of reading about what others think, stay tuned in 2011 for my reviews on my chick lit reads. And, if any of you are chick lit fanatics, or are looking for something new to try, join the challenge yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining, hope you have fun with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you pick for your reads. My favorite chicklit of all time is Weisberger's "Everyone Worth Knowing." I suggest that if you haven't read it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books Etc.!